Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Summer Time Sucker

Guess I am not so great at this blogging thing. Who knew? I do intend to be better but I struggle with what to write. I resolve to share more, write more, dream more, and talk about it more.
In the mean time, I have to talk about some meaningless stuff too such as my favorite show right now...America's Got Talent.
I know it's cheesy but I love it. Yes, I record it. I love the good but the bad even more. It's just so fun and the variety is just fantastic. So while I am usually in community group on Wednesdays, my dvr is on so I don't miss a bad song or great flip.
That's my summer time sucker this year right behind hanging out at the pool.
Looking forward to savoring the last few weeks of summer watching every moment of my favorite show.

No comments:

Post a Comment